Menu Plan - Week 5

We didn't end up eating out last weekend and had lots of leftovers so I didn't need to cook Friday or Saturday night. Here's the plan for this week.

January 28 - Creamy lemon chicken pasta with kale and mushrooms, sauteed zucchini and carrots
January 29 - Chicken and dumplins' (leftover gravy from last week)
January 30 - Veggie burgers, apple sauce, green beans
January 31 - Baked cod with pesto butter, roasted potatoes and broccoli
February 1 - Instant Pot fajitas
February 2 - Paleo Shepherd's Pie
February 3 - Snowboard trip? eat out?

I spent $76 on food for the week. I bought lots of produce and snacks for G at Aldi, and a box (4.5 lbs) of organic chicken breast at Costco.

I had a tummy ache after eating the cheesy pasta dish on Sunday so I may be going back to a Whole30 diet in the very near future. It may increase my food spending for that month. I have $7 leftover from a few weeks ago but it would be nice to have a little more cushion. Also, my health is more important than staying in budget (within reason). If we end up traveling this weekend I will start after that. It's too much of a hassle to travel and start a Whole30.

One Pot Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta with Baby Kale - an easy, creamy and delicious meal that the entire family will love!
One Pot Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta with Kale




Comments

Popular Posts