Menu Plan - Week 4

I barely made it under my food budget these past two weeks with 4 cents to spare! We didn't have the most glamorous meals but we didn't go hungry either. Here's what I made this week:

January 21 - Instant Pot roasted chicken and gravy with mashed potatoes and green beans
January 22 - Chicken Caesar Salad with a baked sweet potato
January 23 - chicken spinach feta brats, mashed potatoes, peas, apple sauce
January 24 - Spaghetti
January 25 - White Chicken Chili
January 26 - veggie burgers, apple sauce, green beans
January 27 - date night?

Instant Pot Chicken and Gravy by Michelle Tam / Nom Nom Paleo https://nomnompaleo.com
Nom Nom Paleo's Chicken and Gravy

I haven't had any inspiration for next week's menu yet. It may be another basic menu next week but at least the pantry will be restocked with cereal and snacks for my shug.

Comments

Popular Posts